Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48

Thread: AIM (AOL Instant Message) List

  1. #31
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just changed mine.Now it is BXtomboy5896.Feel free to IM me anytime!

  2. #32
    Wrinklie Alert
    Guest Wrinklie Alert's Avatar

    Post

    agaddict2782

    Just PLEASE, DON'T IM me when my away message is on! Thanks!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 28, 2005 06:32 PM: Message edited by: Wrinklie Alert ]</font>

  3. #33
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My screenname is GreenDay2529 and I'm on right now. I can stay on until about 10:00 Eastern Time.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine is happylush28... lol dont ask....

    I have other screen names too but I forgot the passwords! :/

  5. #35
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    if someone is chatting, invite me please! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm there now if anyone is on.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are we going to chat at a certain time sometime soon?

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Kit_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sure- what time works best? I work at night these coming days/month- but you can always go into the room AGHB and find a chat. Hopefully people will go on.
    Tracy

  9. #39
    Inactive Member irishjennyfer79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine is irishjennyfer79 no surprise there....feel free to message if you see me online....it's rare but every now and again i make it online.

    Jenny =)

  10. #40
    Wrinklie Alert
    Guest Wrinklie Alert's Avatar

    Post

    How do you enter the room?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •